Tampa Greyhound Track
8300 Nebraska Avenue
Located 23.08 miles from Palm Pavilion InnChampionship Greyhound Racing at Tampa Greyhound Track
Opened in 1933, Tampa Greyhound Track is one of the oldest American greyhound racetracks. Every year, we run more than 3,000 races, entertain more than a half-million fans and give away some $100-million in winnings!
Live Racing July 1 - December 30, 2003
Matinees: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 12:30 PM
Evenings: Monday through Saturday at 7:30 PM
Gates Open one hour before Post
Lucky's Card Room: Open one hour before post during Live racing season.
Simulcast: Greyhounds, Thoroughbreds, Harness, and Jai-Alai year-round!
Admission: Grandstand $1, Clubhouse $2.50
Parking: Valet Parking $3, General Parking is Free.
- Senior Citizens: Admitted free on third Wednesday of each month Children: Under age 6 admitted free - must be accompanied by adult or guardian.
- Clubhouse Dining & Reservations: Appropriate attire is required in the clubhouse at all times.
- Gift Shop: Our gift shop featuring apparel, jewelry and souvenir items is located on the 1st floor, Clubhouse.
- Pari-Mutuel Greyhound Rules and Regulations are available for review in the grandstand office.
- Cameras: No flash photography is allowed at Tampa Greyhound Track at any time.
- Cash Advances: Cash withdrawals from MasterCard or VISA may be made at the Information window, 1st Floor grandstand or Clubhouse mezzanine. HONOR machines are located on the 1st Floor grandstand and 2nd Floor Clubhouse.